Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saint Michaels: two grins and three videos

        Saint Michaels is crowded on this fine day.  Although the temperature is in the low 70s, there a sense of fall in the air and everyone knows there may not be many more such weekends this year.
        On my way to the tiny grocery/liquor store, I passed a rack of tee-shirts, one of which read:  With a body like this, who needs hair?
        The other grin came from a comment from sail2surf about the second Hilton Head to Chesapeake Bay video:  informative and entertaining, soaking wet, minimal sleep and exhaustion, unable to eat much, constant motion and having to stay on top of navigation, wind and weather changes as well as potential collision with other vessels. If that’s not the definition of fun I don’t know what is! Bravo!
        I uploaded three more Hilton Head to Chesapeake Bay videos this morning.  I had a fourth, but YouTube kept claiming I had already uploaded it.  If so, I can’t find it.  The world will have to struggle with the loss.  There are no more about this short passage.