Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hilton Head Island: Monday morning departure

        2 PM.  I am up at the condo more for the better Internet than the air conditioning today.  Also watching an English Premier League game between Manchester United and Watford on YouTubeTV and will soon share a FaceTime call with Carol.  
        As I have considered conditions and forecasts, I have decided that baring the unforeseeable I will sail on Monday morning.
        I will turn on the Yellowbrick this evening when I return to GANNET just so I don’t forget Monday.
        To whatever extent long range forecasts can be believed, I will have good wind behind me Monday and Tuesday, moderate to light headwinds Wednesday and Thursday, and favorable wind again Friday and Saturday, all below 20 knots.  
        Perhaps it will even happen that way.

        GANNET’s Yellowbrick tracking page is: