Thursday, May 26, 2022

Hilton Head Island: charged and a cartoon


 

Above you have the elusive ePropulsion Spirit Plus DC battery charger.  I am deeply indebted to my friend Eric who located a dealer who had not just one, but five of these chargers. Possibly the only ones in this country.  I thank him.

It arrived this afternoon and I biked down to GANNET with charger and battery, plugged it in and sat for a while to determine if it would soon shut down.  It didn’t.

After Carol flies back to Illinois next Wednesday I intend to sail offshore for a few days to see if the Evo will hydrocharge now that I know, or think I know, how the outboard should be set to hydrocharge, but with the DC charger GANNET is again self-sufficient.



From another friend, Larry, comes this.  I thank him for all of us.  I do see that it is copyrighted.  I am not making any money here, but will remove it if legally told to.




No comments: