Saturday, October 8, 2022

Hilton Head Island: a state of grace

I am on the screened porch, having been driven from the open deck which I prefer by no-seeums who appear just before sunset.

I biked to GANNET this morning and put the first coat of flat black paint on the new pipe berth track.  I'll put a second coat on tomorrow morning.  I would not have minded leaving it unpainted, but the track on the other side is flat black so I accepted symmetry.

Almost completely dark now.  Something is chirping.  I am not sure bird or insect.  Life goes blindly on for all species.

I made a video around sunset.

I deleted from the comments that I often think Carol is a very superior one of you and I think that I am something else.  That is not true.  I am one of you.  But the link which I have tried to keep open is tenuous.

watch

1 comment:

David said...

Or amphibian perhaps?