Sunday, July 25, 2021

Hilton Head Island: Mozart and Oh, My!

 My friend, Larry, is doing my work for me.  He is responsible for bringing both the items in this entry to my attention.  I thank him.

First, why if he were alive Mozart would not be participating in online composition forums.






And now click on the link below and say,  “Oh, My!”  Or words of your own choosing.  After seeing this I wrote back to Larry and told him he had made my day.   Of course it was all for charity, so it must have been a good idea.

I found that the previously posted link was not working, so have changed it to this.

Other reports said he was trying to ‘walk’ to New York.  He lasted less than one day.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/man-running-on-water-inside-bubble-for-charity-washes-up-on-florida-beach

No comments: