Friday, May 14, 2021

Hilton Head Island: sabotaged

I went to check my latest post a few minutes ago and received a ‘Deceptive Website Warning’ indicating that the site may try to trick you into doing something dangerous.

As you know I ask for nothing from readers.

I have no idea how this has happened.  I expect that someone has deliberately and falsely sabotaged me.

I have responded by reporting the error.  Whether this will make any difference I do not know. If you think the site is worth saving you may consider reporting the error too.

If you are reading this you will have gone to the bottom of the warning and clicked ‘visit this unsafe website.’ 

However this is not satisfactory and this may be the end of this journal.  I will not \continue to write under this warning.

If so or if not, I wish you joy, sailing and otherwise.



No comments: