Friday, September 15, 2023

Hilton Head Island: Webb Chiles: the movie; down

The day you have so eagerly been waiting for is here.  Safe Harbor released the first episode of their Storytellers series this morning.  If you can endure nine minutes of me, you can view it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYTwmVzCJh4



In the unlikely event you have tried to go to my main site

www.inthepresentsea.com

since yesterday, you will have seen only an error message.  The company hosting the site has a server failure.  They tell me that hopefully the problem will be resolved and the site will be back online later today.


12 comments:

Sean K. - Long Island said...

I thought the film was very good. Well done to both Johnny and yourself!

Jim Gruenwald San Diego said...

You didn't mention one of your favorite places, New Zealand's Bay of Islands.

Webb said...

New Zealand’s Bay of Islands is not one of my favorite place, it is my most favorite place, but as I have noted in nine minutes there must be omissions.

Rick from Sarasota said...

Great teaser, but just scratches the surface. You certainly deserve more time to tell your story...

Anonymous said...

WELL,DONE!

Anderson Tom said...

WELL DONE!

CalHoosier said...

Bravo! An excellent introduction for my friends and family who wonder about this Webb guy I’m always quoting.

Rich Pereira said...

Excellent film, I was impressed with the production and it was inspiring! Thank you for sharing Web!

Anonymous said...

They did a fine job, very high production value. A legend in a nutshell.

John said...

Dear Webb, that is a wonderful film, thank you for posting it.
Regards, John

Webb said...

I am glad you enjoyed it, John. The life and words are mine, but the film is Johnny Harrington’s. I, too, think he did an exceptional job.

Guy said...

Bravo Webb!