Sunday, January 21, 2024

Hilton Head Island: an interview; negative; clarification

Paul Trammell invited me to be interviewed on his Offshore Sailing and Cruising Podcast.  I agreed and we did a Zoom interview Wednesday.  Paul, who lives on board his Cartwright 40 presently in Panama, asked some original questions and I enjoyed talking with him.  If you can stand an hour of me, the interview can be seen at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu7RYHsGPYk

or heard at:

https://www.paultrammell.com/podcast-season-6

I thank Paul for the invitation.



I have been taking a COVID test every other day.  On Friday morning the second line was very faint, which caused me to believe that the virus was weakening.  I felt well enough that day to do my full workout for the first time in two weeks.  I thought I might have difficulty breathing, but I didn’t.  This morning the test was negative.  Excellent.  I’ll take another in two days and if it too is negative I will declare myself cured.



A couple of friends have written asking if the yahoo email address is now my primary email.  It is not.  I set that up to be the contact email for my main site after the former contact email address there ceased to function.  Like most of us I have multiple email accounts for different purposes.  One personal.  One for businesses.  And now one for the main site contact.  If you have been emailing me, you can continue to use the address you have been using.

2 comments:

Rich Pereira said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better! Thanks for sharing the interview!

Webb said...

Thanks, Rich.

My COVID was never anything but minor. Yesterday’s test was negative as was Sunday’s. Two negatives forty-eight hours apart should mean I am cured.