Friday, May 10, 2019

Evanston: only children; videos

        I was an only child and it took.  Being an only child is good preparation for solo sailing.
        Perhaps curiously I have never had a significant relationship with a woman who was an only child.
        Something a friend wrote recently about feeling isolated after sustaining life threatening injuries has caused me to consider if we are all essentially only children, even if we have brothers, sisters, parents and children of our own.

  This morning I uploaded seven more short videos, completing the uploads of the passage from Hilton Head Island to Colon, Panama.


        I’ll get to those of the passage from Balboa, Panama, to San Diego next week.
        Now I have to get my housework done before the Cubs game comes on television at 1 PM.