Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Evanston: the end of being

  
        I have just uploaded two videos to YouTube with the title, ‘the end of being’.  
        As I note in the description, they were recorded on the last full day of GANNET’s circumnavigation and are being presented out of order for reasons that will be apparent if you view them.
        I will start uploading videos in chronological sequence tomorrow.
        The above is a capture from one of those videos.

        I am almost fully recovered from the passage.  It is about time.  And have no excuse for not doing my full workout this afternoon.  I am not looking forward to that.  I think it will hurt.  Too bad, old man, get on with it.

        I am going to speak to Moore sailors and perhaps others at Richmond Yacht Club on May 30.  That is Richmond California, not Virginia.